By Walter Sorochan
This information has not been approved by FDA: Read Disclaimer
Scientists have found a new medical technology, other than antibiotics, to combat bacteria, viruses, fungi, molds and parasites. This technology uses sound waves that vibrate at a certain velocity or frequency [ resonate ] to shatter the outer coat of pathogens, thereby disabling these organisms. [ 2. Bishop; 13. Zubkewych; 5. "Cellular resonance; 6. Gutierrez; 9. Schewe; 10. Silver kills viruses ]
Such resonance [ frequency vibration ] works like a radio transmitter and a home radio as a receiver.
If you tune a radio receiver to 87.5 MHz on your radio bandwave, you match the frequency of 87.5 MHz of the radio transmitter. This causes the receiver and the transmitter to vibrate and communicate at the same frequency or band wave; allowing you to hear sound. Living cells behave similarly as a radio transmitter and receiver. [ 14. Zubkewych; also see reference on shattering glass and swaying bridges ]
Matching the unique wave length and then intensifying the vibration of bacteria, viruses, fungi, molds and yeasts causes these organisms to vibrate more vigorously, causing their outer coating to break up or shatter and destroy them.
Using this resonance technology, scientists at American Biotech Labs [ ABL ], Alpine, Utah, have matched the resonance of silver particles with that of pathogens. When this happens the pathogens die while surrounding human cells [ having different vibration frequencies ] remain unharmed. This is a natural way to get ride of pathogens, with no side-effects, no mutations and at the same time restore human health!
Examples of resonance to back up that this resonance idea works:Everything in nature, living and non-living, has natural resonant frequencies:
Piano: C4 Middle C 261.626 Ktz rounded out to 262 below. Vibrations of music notes below:
Salt Water burning in test tube:
"Dr. Roy speculates that because the 13.56-MHz radio frequency is a harmonic of the natural frequency of sodium ions, the waves are causing these positive ions to vibrate intensely. Van der Waal's effects attract the oxygen end of water molecules to the positive sodium ions, and the vibration shakes the oxygen molecules hard enough to break the hydrogen bonds, freeing the hydrogen gas, which then ignites and burns." YouTube:Short Sea water burnsSmall water drops, about 1 millimeter in diameter, have a resonant frequency about 100 Hz, and approach 1000 Hz at about one half millimeter diameter
Human Cells: Human body cells have a resonant frequency at about 1000KHz
Pathogens: resonate at 890 to 910 terahertz
Germicidal ultra-violet lights: in many hospitals resonate at 890 to 910 terahertz
Silver nano-colloidal particles: resonance matching virus at 890 to 910 terahertz
Dr. Leonard Horowitz of Harvard University won three Nobel laureates in medicine and proved that the primary function of DNA lies in the realm of bioacoustic and bioelectric signaling. Dr. Horowitz showed that DNA emits and receives photons or electromagnetic waves of sound and light.Horowitz's research makes it scientifically possible to resonate the DNA of a microbe to an intensity beyond its resting vibration, thereby destroying the microbe. All the above examples give scientific credence to using sound waves to destroy pathogens in a safe manner. These examples dispell any doubt that silver nano-particles can destroy pathogens as claimed by ABL and their biotic silver products.
1. ABL, Alpine, Utah. US Patent #7,135,195
2. Bishop Marco, "Biophotons - The Light in Our Cells," Web: Info about biophotons
3. Boehm Charlene, "A Look At the Frequencies of Rife-related Plasma Emission Devices," DNA Pathogen Frequencies, August 6, 1999 DNA Pathogen Frequencies
4. Boehm Charlene, "Methods for determining therapeutic resonant frequencies," October 9, 2007. Determining resonances
Abstract: Methods are provided for readily and efficiently determining resonant frequencies that can be used therapeutically or beneficially, for debilitation of specific types of genomic materials, including DNA and/or RNA, genes, and gene sections. The methods can be used in a variety of circumstances related to various human and animal diseases and conditions. Methods allow determination of therapeutic resonant frequencies for use in various media having different refractivities. Therapeutic or beneficial resonance frequencies thus determined are adapted for use with currently available frequency-emitting devices by shifting resonant frequencies to electromagnetic ranges capable of generation by such devices. Patent:
5. "Cellular resonance" Quantum Nutrition center. Cellular resonance
Exciting research by the QN Labs team over the last 15 years has shown that the outer membrane structure every cell in your body has a unique, semi-crystalline matrix. This means that every one of the trillion plus cells in your body has an ideal resonant frequency, much like a crystal glass that rings its own special note when struck.
6. Gutierrez David, "Vibrational Medicine: Scientists Kill Viruses by Blasting them with Resonant Frequencies ," Newsletter. Natural News.com. August 14, 2008. Web: scientists kill viruses
7. Moeller William D., Written Testimony, American Biotech Laboratories, Presented to Members of The House International Relations Committee; Subcommittee on Africa, Global Human Rights, and International Operations, April 26, 2005. Web: Moeller Testimony
8. Pederson Gordon, "a fighting Chance," Excerpt From "A Fighting Chance", by Gordon Pedersen ]
9. Schewe Phil, "Shattering Viruses," Physics news Update, Number 852, #2, January 3, 2008 Web: http://www.aip.org/pnu/2008/split/852-2.html
10. "SILVER KILLS VIRUSES, STUDY FINDS," FreeMarketNews.com, Tuesday, October 18, 2005. Web: Silver kills viruses
11. Smith Rebecca, "Radio waves offer hope in tumour surgery," Telgraph.Co.UK, May 20, 2008.
radio wave surgery
12. Wade, Gary, Rife Vibratory Energy medicine, November 14, 2000. vib medicine
13. Zubkewych Morris, " BioPhotons and transmission of information
14. Zubkewych Morris, "Homeopathy and the Digital Revolution." Homeopathy revolution
15. Examples of resonance to back up that this resonance idea works:
In Tacoma, the original Washington bridge was built without the ability to counteract resonance. A resonant frequency built up in the wind one day that allowed the swinging bridge to increase its sway a little more and more, until finally the entire bridge snapped and crumbled because of the pressure of the resonant force of the wind. Since then all bridges have been built to have no structural resonance, in that they would have separate entities that would resonate at different times.
Voice shatters wine glass: Another example of this is seen when a singer shatters a glass by singing a certain pitch. If the glass’s shape has a certain type of periodic structure, the resonance between the note and the structure can produce an ever-increasing vibration fed by the push of the singer. This can destroy the glass by making it vibrate past its stable level.
Piano Key C: If one piano is at one end of a room and if one strikes the C key, the C notes in another piano in the same room will reverberate. This experiment works because each key is hypersensitive to vibrations in its own key. This is called resonance.
Child swinging: The concept of resonance is very similar to that of a child riding a swing. If the pumping action of the legs and the distribution of the weight to gravity is in a resonance harmony with the swing action, then the child will gradually increase the swing to a higher and higher degree, until the amount of energy displaced by the pumping action has reached its maximum, meaning that the swing action has reached its highest zenith. This action describes resonance.
16. Frequencies in the terahertz range:
Terahertz radiation refers to electromagnetic waves sent at frequencies in the terahertz range. It is also referred to as submillimeter radiation, terahertz waves, terahertz light, T-rays, T-light, T-lux and THz. The term is normally used for the region of the electromagnetic spectrum between 300 gigahertz and 3 terahertz, corresponding to the submillimeter wavelength range between 1 millimeter (high-frequency edge of the microwave band) and 100 micrometer (long-wavelength edge of far-infrared light). Microwaves wavelengths ranging from 1 m down to 1 mm, or equivalently, with frequencies between 0.3 GHz and 300 GHz and Far-infrared, from 300 GHz (1 mm) to 30 THz (10 μm). Frequencies in Terahertz
Natural resonant frequencies: [ note different units of measurement ]
Pathogens resonate at 890 to 910 terahertz, which is the same frequency that germicidal
ultra-violet lights in many hospitals resonate at.
17. US Patent 6845270 by ABL: Apparatus for destroying pathogen molecules using frequencies Patent Issued on January 18, 2005: Estimated Patent Expiration Date: May 17, 2022 Estimated Expiration. Date is calculated based on simple USPTO term provisions. It does not account for terminal disclaimers, term adjustments, failure to pay maintenance fees, or other factors which might affect the term of a patent.
17. Health frequencies: DNA healing: DNA frequencies
18. "Healing DNA With Light, Sound And Acupuncture," Articlesbase. Feb 14th, 2009. YouTube: DNA light-sound healing
19. Dr. Leonard Horowitz of Harvard University won three Nobel laureates in medicine and proved that the primary function of DNA lies in the realm of bioacoustic and bioelectric signaling. Dr. Horowitz showed that DNA emits and receives photons or electromagnetic waves of sound and light. Horowitz: body is resonant fluid
20. Cancer cured by sound waves: 60 mns: Cancer cured by sound waves
21. Wade Gary, "DNA DISRUPTION IN VIRUSES AND ANIMALS," American Institute of Rehabilitation, Physicist, December 29, 2009.
"BY THE USE OF SPECIFIC FREQUENCIES OF ELECTROMAGNETIC RADIATION WHICH MATCH THE RESONANCE FREQUENCIES OF THE DNA SECTION WHEN THE DNA SECTION IS CONSIDERED AS AN ELECTRICALLY CONDUCTIVE ANTENNA STRUCTURE." Wade article
22. Schewe Phil, "Shattering Viruses," American Institute of Physics, Number 852 #2, January 3, 2008 Shattering viruses